Sip Tools was formed in the year 1979, when three friends who had rich knowledge of the tools industry joined their hands. We started from a shed with just 5 members, and now we have a modern infrastructure set up and a specialized workforce for all the business tasks. The company has devoted itself towards meeting the requirements of overseas customers and is earning 80% of its turnover from the foreign countries.
Our ISO 9001:2000 certified company by RWTUV is famed as a reliable manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Progressive Die For Tin Opener, Shut Off Nozzles, Cutting Punches, Soap Cutting Machines, Cone Making Machines, Dial Snap Gauges, Carbide Liner Bushes, etc. The machines we offer are engineered assembling quality motors, components and many other raw material in accordance with the national norms. Our gauges, brushes and nozzles are praised for their rustproof surface, resistance to wear & tear and tough construction.
General Business Activities
Our company is proud of being involved in various projects of several industries. Here is the brief summary which will give you an idea about the kind of work we have done:
- Developed and did machining of an export component for an investment costing firm
- Developed unique import substitution item for bullet blanking
- Made a significant component for ISRO
- Produced critical sub-assembly to give efficiency in plastic Injection Molding for a Japanese company
- Prototype development for Hindustan Unilever Ltd. In this project, we developed various machines such as Soap Coating, Soap Cutting, Soap Packing and Chapati making that had capacity of 3000 chapati per hour
- Supplying a crucial part for servo motors to an American company
- Supplying varied types of qualifying gauges and manufacturing tooling to the automobile industry